Medical Scientific Liaison
Cablon Medical is a supplier of high-quality medical devices, medicines and consumables. In addition, Cablon Medical, develops innovative software and hardware for radiotherapy, dialysis treatment and ultrasound image quality control. These products are sold both in the Netherlands and, increasingly, abroad. The company culture can be described as a flat organisation, flexible, room for own initiatives and a keen eye for commercial opportunities. Our goal is to support our customers to optimise their patient treatment.
Are you someone with a (bio)medical academic background and experience in the role of Medical Scientific Liaison? Cablon Medical Pharmacy is looking for an ambitious Medical Scientific Liaison to join our team. In this role you will develop key relationships in the medical community and support our Sales team with medical content, facilitate clinical studies as well as supporting various projects. You will be active in the area of anaemia and iron deficiency. Your main target groups are to be found in gastroenterology, nephrology, internal medicine, gynaecology, oncology and anaesthesiology. This is a new position within the Pharmacy department with an option to work 60-80%.
- Likes to go out and plan, manage and execute KOL development in target therapeutic areas in close collaboration with the sales team
- Support and provide input to develop national guidelines
- Prioritise customer facing activities and alignment to global/local communication strategy
- Initiate and manage advisory boards/expert meetings
- Provide medical marketing input to and ensure compliance of all promotional materials and activities
- Pharmacovigilance: fulfil the responsibilities as defined by the pharmacovigilance SOPs
- Strategical Manage medical content for the full product range, including medical trainings
- Facilitate and support Clinical Studies, both local and international
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the medical staff of our partner Pharmacosmos.
- Provide (medical) support to sales team to achieve their commercial targets: medical support, business cases input (pathway/health economy/prevalence data), customer objection handling, and customer service offering
- Conduct and analyse (medical literature) research to determine current market conditions, market requirements, competitor information and new market opportunities for existing and new products
- Execute the assigned Medical Marketing plans within the approved budget
Desired skills and experience
- Master’s degree in a Medical/Healthcare-related discipline
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to work with high-level medical literature, and communicate with medical professionals
- Translate medical scientific content into promotional communications
- Experience in gastroenterology, nephrology, and/or cardiology is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a structured way and prioritize tasks as needed
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken.
- Driver’s license
- Passionate about customers –analyse and meet/exceed customers needs
- Making it happen
- Responsible – timely and explicit feedback to customers on agreements
- Team player
- Accountability – Independent decision-making (impartiality, competence and ethics)
Are you interested?
We will welcome your application (in English) at: email@example.com