Privacy statement Cablon Medical B.V.
For the purposes of this privacy statement Cablon Medical B.V., Klepelhoek 11, 3833 GZ Leusden, registration number 31038070, tel.+313349493964, privacy@Cablon.nl, is the Data Controller as referred to in the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Cablon Medical B.V. takes privacy seriously. We strive for carefully process the personal data has provided to us. This privacy statement gives a clear overview of the personal data we process, how we handle them and indicates as clearly as possible why we collect them.
- Cablon Medical B.V. processes personal data about customers or visitors of the website that is provided to Cablon Medical B.V. through the use of the services or website of Cablon Medical B.V.
- Cablon Medical B.V. is a so-called ‘Controller’ within the meaning of the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
2. Personal data processed
An overview of the personal data processed by us:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Other personal data actively provided in the contract.
- Location data
- Data about your activities on our website
- IP address
- Internet browser and device
3. Special and/or sensitive personal data processed by Cablon Medical B.V.
- The website and services do not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years, except if a parent or guardian has given permission. Cablon Medical B.V. cannot verify whether a visitor is over the age of 16, and that is why we strongly recommend parents to be involved in the online activities of their children. This allows us to prevent the collection of data about children without parental consent If you are convinced that Cablon Medical B.V. have collected such personal data about a minor without permission, please contact us via privacy@Cablon.nl. Cablon Medical B.V. will remove the data immediately.
- Cablon Medical B.V. processes and stores personal data of customers as a part of the services provided under the agreement with the customers. Personal data is processed for the purposes as mentioned below in section 4.
- Furthermore, personal data of visitors of Cablon Medical.nl are processed only if the visitor has given permission to do so by accepting the cookie statement on entrance of the website.
4. Why and how long we need data
A. Cablon Medical processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To handle financial transactions
- To email if this is necessary to perform our services
- To inform you about changes to our services or products
- To deliver goods and services
- To send you information on request (demo, appointment, etc.) or to make a statement as a result of the contact form
- Cablon Medical B.V. also analyses your behavior on the website in order to improve our website and tailor our range of products and services to your preferences.
B. How long do we keep your data
- Cablon Medical B.V. will not keep your personal data longer than strictly necessary in order to achieve the goals for which your data is collected (as mentioned above). If you would like to know more about this subject of our privacy statement, please contact Cablon Medical B.V. at privacy@Cablon.nl.
5. Sharing with others
- Cablon Medical B.V. does not sell or share your personal data to third parties and will only disclose personal data if required by law or for financial purposes.
Cablon Medical B.V. uses the following types of cookies:
- Functionality cookies: Functional cookies are cookies with a purely technical function and are essential. They ensure that the website works properly; they, for instance, make it possible to store your preference settings. They also enable us to optimize our website and our services via the website. These cookies are mandatory.
- Analytical cookies of third parties: These cookies enable us to track your surfing behavior. These cookies are on our website because we use Google Analytics. These cookies can be turned off.
- Tracking cookies: These cookies are placed by an external party. By reading the cookies, the advertiser recognizes you when you visit a website in which they also have an interest. When you continue to surf the Internet, personalized advertisements can be displayed. These cookies can also track your surfing behavior, enabling these parties to build a very specific profile. This profile can be so detailed that it comprises personal data. You can disable cookies by changing the cookie settings of your Internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also remove all information which has been stored earlier via the settings of your browser. These cookies can be turned off.
7. Inspecting, rectifying or removing personal data
A. Your rights
- You can submit a correction request or request removal of your data by contacting us at privacy@Cablon.nl for such a request.
- Cablon Medical B.V. is allowed to ask proof of the identity of requestor.
- Cablon Medical B.V. will respond to your request as soon as possible but in any case within 15 working days.
- Should you have any questions or comments about Cablon Medical B.V.’s data processing, please send your message to privacy@Cablon.nl.
8. Securing communication by means of SSL encryption
- In order to protect you as a website visitor, Cablon Medical B.V. uses safe coding technologies. We use SSL on our website to encrypt (the communication of) your personal data (invisible to third parties). This way, you can rest assured that your data will only be visible to you and our server.
B. How do you recognize the security?
- In all parts of our website where your data is used, for instance when filling in the contact form, we use SSL encryption. You can check and recognise this yourself. When you are visiting an encrypted part of our website, a lock will appear in your browser in the lower right corner or upper left corner. Furthermore, the URL will change from http:// into https://, which indicates that the page is secure.
9. Security and version
- Cablon Medical B.V. takes the protection of your data very seriously and therefore takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted publication and unauthorized modification. Should you have the impression that your data is not protected properly or if there are signs of abuse, please contact us immediately at privacy@Cablon.nl.
- Version: Last update: 30-05-2023